1. Ta strona wykorzystuje ciasteczka (cookies) w celu: utrzymania sesji zalogowanego Użytkownika, gromadzenia informacji związanych z korzystaniem z serwisu, ułatwienia Użytkownikom korzystania z niego, dopasowania treści wyświetlanych Użytkownikowi oraz tworzenia statystyk oglądalności czy efektywności publikowanych reklam.Użytkownik ma możliwość skonfigurowania ustawień cookies za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej. Użytkownik wyraża zgodę na używanie i wykorzystywanie cookies oraz ma możliwość wyłączenia cookies za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej. Dowiedz się więcej.

Cant post on some threads

Temat na forum 'Kosz' rozpoczęty przez x3finder, Styczeń 13, 2010.

1. x3finder

x3finder Użytkownik Użytkownik

Polubienia:
    Punkty za osiągnięcia:
    Hi,

i've been a member of the forum for a while.

Im trying to post on the rapidshare thread,and it doesn't allow me to do it.

it says that i dont have enough benefits.

Can someone help?

Sorry i dont speak polish,i could use google translator,but it lack some gramar.

please advise,
    Thank u

2. Lotnik421 Xbox One

3. no1safe

no1safe Użytkownik Użytkownik

Polubienia:
    Punkty za osiągnięcia:
    Basically you can post everywhere (or at least you're supposed to), but you can't create new threads. In order to make a new topic you need a "member (pl. użytkownik)" class/rank which you are given afrer posting 20 messages on the forums.

But if the forum doesn't let you to post a message in existing thread, it means there's some kind of problem. If this is the case, try to copy/paste the error you're getting.

4. dawidldz

dawidldz Użytkownik Użytkownik

Polubienia:
    Punkty za osiągnięcia:
    Miasto:
    Łódź
    Hi.Probably you can't create new threads everywhere because you are fresh user (Świeżak) and you have less than 20 posts.

5. nakoz

nakoz The Legend Xbox One V.I.P Użytkownik

Polubienia:
    Punkty za osiągnięcia:
    Miasto:
    Kraków - Irlandia
    I think u tryin to post in download section. You have to be a user (over 20 posts) and your posts has to be accepted by a moderator as well.

6. x3finder

x3finder Użytkownik Użytkownik

Polubienia:
    Punkty za osiągnięcia:
    Thank u guys,for the support and quick answering.

I'm not trying to open a new topic just reply on a already existing topic. Like #nakoz said i, was trying to post on the download section,and i dont have the 20 post requirement.

I used to have several posts and thanked several times when this was still x360iso.org.maybe when the name was changed to xboxforum.pl the stats have been reset to 0. maybe thats what happened.

Anyway now i know why it wasn't working.Once more thank u guys. ;)

Wczytywanie...

Poleć forum