XGD3, silent update a info od C4Eva z forum xbox360iso

Status
Temat zamknięty. Nie możn a w nim odpowiadać.

Zangetsukun

Świeżak
Świeżak
Na forum z tematu istnieje wątek którego fragment przytoczę:
"Although it’s early stages, c4eva has successfully completed several tests which validate this new method and classified his solution as the “silver bullet” for AP2.5. Rather than using captured challenge results each time the dae.bin changes, the new method builds a complete set of profile data for each disc and works for all AP2.5 challenges, regardless of how the dae.bin is changed. As a result, the format of backup ISOs will be changing as the AP25 replay sector will no longer be included and the profile data will instead take its place. Though c4eva noted that it will take some development time as it’s not a quick fix, both he and the team will now be putting their full efforts behind bringing this solution to life in the form of new versions of iXtreme LT+, Xbox Backup Creator, and abgx360."

Z tego rozumiem że już więcej nie będą nas interesowało patchowanie pod AP2.5. Z drugiej strony jest info od nich (nie wiem które jest nowsze):

"Backups will remain the same layout, but will either need to have the topology data inserted by the new abgx360, or be re-dumped with the new Xbox Backup Creator. C4eva reconfirmed that all current AP2.5-active XGD2 and XGD3 backups with old AP25 replay data are not backward-compatible with iXtreme LT+ v3.0 and will indeed need to be patched or re-dumped and re-burned. Non-AP2.5 titles, however, will remain unchanged and do not require re-burning"

Z tego wynika że nie będzie kompatybilności wstecznej z grami patchowanymi pod LT 2.0.

I teraz pytanie: czy gry z LT 2.0 będą wymagały patcha pod v 3.0 i od tej wersji nie interesuje nas co M$ wymyśli czy też LT 2.0 będzie spokojnie działać na v 3.0. Pytam bo nie wiem które info jest nowsze, może ktoś z Was dokopał się do lepszych informacji.

Czy też czekać spokojnie na release i wtedy się okaże? (Nie wiem czy smażyć kolejne płyty czy się wstrzymać.)

Z góry dzięki za info.

Baloon 360

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Na dniach wszystko się okażę :)
Wstrzymaj się z wypalaniem gier.

Status
Temat zamknięty. Nie możn a w nim odpowiadać.

Do góry Bottom