downgrade Dash'a

Status
Temat zamknięty. Nie możn a w nim odpowiadać.

Nodi

Świeżak
Świeżak
witam,
moje pytanko brzmy:
czy jest mozliwy downgrade Dash'a?
instalujac nowego NFS wgralem ten nowy i teraz chcialbym to cosfnac.
jezeli jes to mozliwe to prosilbym o info jak
dzieki:)

mlkgmk

Banned
Nie da się w żadnym przypadku.

Namariee

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Było parę razy, zamiast pisać nowy temat wystarczy w wyszukiwarce wpisać downgrade i byś już znał odpowiedź.

qras88

Świeżak
Świeżak
Odpowiedź za wielkiej wody, można spróbować:)

When you remove the Xbox Live patches, you can do all the glitches that were patched, but this removes the patches for all of your games. No saved game data will be lost, but you will need to repatch everything when you sign-in to Xbox Live.Go to the system blade on the dashboard. Select memory and push the GREEN button. Select hard drive. Press YELLOW to view device options. When the page opens press BLUE, BLUE, LB, RB, BLUE, BLUE. A message, "This will perform maintenance on your xbox 360 storage devices. Do you want to continue?" Select "yes" and press GREEN to execute. Restart your Xbox 360 with the uninstall.this is how you **** items with the updated patch though. 1. Equip a Scroll that you have multiple of (for example, Minor Heal Other x10). If you have ten scrolls you will get ten items. 2. Swing a weapon, and before the animation is over go to your inventory. 3. Select the equipped scroll and press GREEN twice (you won't get a message) 4. Drop the item you want to be duplicated. Note: you can only duplicate things that you have less than the amount of scrolls you equipped. So for example with ten scrolls, you cannot duplicate a potion where you have eleven bottles of. To get around this just drop a few of the items you want to duplicate before you start this glitch so you have fewer items than the amount of scrolls that you have.

mihu

Banned
probowal ktos?

boby2pc

Pomocnik
Pomocnik
Użytkownik
można cofnąć dasha jak masz RGH i wyciągnięty CPUKEY. Innego sposobu nie ma !

-=SETH=-

-= XBOX GOD =-
Członek Załogi
Administrator
XBF
Super Moderator
Xbox One
V.I.P
Pomocnik
XBOX MANIAK
Game Master
Liga XboxForum.pl
Achievement Hunter
PSforum.pl
Nie można cofnąć dasha było tyle razy już to na forum. Zamykam.

Status
Temat zamknięty. Nie możn a w nim odpowiadać.

Do góry Bottom