Downgrade dashboardu

piotrek10h

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Czy jest sposób na downgrade dashboardu z najnowszego na 9199? Może sformatować dysk?? tylko że niedawno wyjąłem dysk z konsoli a dash nadal był najnowszy więc gdzie on siedzi?? da się go skasować?

BCG-pl

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Nie!

Marf

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Nie da sie zniżyć dasha!

xelah8

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
To jest niewykonalne...

AlCapone1

Banned
w pamiec flash konsoli siedzi

qras88

Świeżak
Świeżak
Za wielka wodą się udało:), oto sposób dla biegłych filologów:

When you remove the Xbox Live patches, you can do all the glitches that were patched, but this removes the patches for all of your games. No saved game data will be lost, but you will need to repatch everything when you sign-in to Xbox Live.Go to the system blade on the dashboard. Select memory and push the GREEN button. Select hard drive. Press YELLOW to view device options. When the page opens press BLUE, BLUE, LB, RB, BLUE, BLUE. A message, "This will perform maintenance on your xbox 360 storage devices. Do you want to continue?" Select "yes" and press GREEN to execute. Restart your Xbox 360 with the uninstall.this is how you **** items with the updated patch though. 1. Equip a Scroll that you have multiple of (for example, Minor Heal Other x10). If you have ten scrolls you will get ten items. 2. Swing a weapon, and before the animation is over go to your inventory. 3. Select the equipped scroll and press GREEN twice (you won't get a message) 4. Drop the item you want to be duplicated. Note: you can only duplicate things that you have less than the amount of scrolls you equipped. So for example with ten scrolls, you cannot duplicate a potion where you have eleven bottles of. To get around this just drop a few of the items you want to duplicate before you start this glitch so you have fewer items than the amount of scrolls that you have.

orzelorzel

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
istnieje też prostsza BARDZO nieopłacalna metoda -> nowa płyta główna lub konsola ;)

qras88

Świeżak
Świeżak
Ta nowy xbox od razu, a co! Jak się bawić to się bawić! A tak poważnie to ktoś może to rozszyfruje?

koloboro

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
witam specjalistów
mam konsolę na xenonie, zrobiłem jtag'a bo musiałem odzyskać dvdkey. wszystko poszło jak po maśle.
wróciłem do stockowego dashboardu i zaktualizowalem do najnowszego 16203.
teraz pytanie, czy da radę cofnąć się do poprzedniego dashboardu aby móc zrobić zpowrotem jtag'a?
mam zarzut nandu z starym dashem i CPUKEY.
z góry dzięki za odpowiedź.

Jabar

V.I.P
V.I.P
Pomocnik
Użytkownik
PSforum.pl
czy da radę cofnąć się do poprzedniego dashboardu aby móc zrobić zpowrotem jtag'a?
Nie da się zrobić downgrade dash'a.

slimLeo

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
tylko na RGH można wgrać dasz jaki się tylko chce.

Do góry Bottom