My gamer card -problem

boss83

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Witam mam pytanie stwarzłem se karte gracza na my gamer card.net
pewnego dnia zmieniłem se gamertaga na tego nowego gamertaga nie da sie zajestrowac co mam zrobi jakies sugestie czekam na odpowedz

Touch!

V.I.P
V.I.P
Użytkownik
Ale w jaki sposób nie da się zarejestrować?
Jakiś błąd ci wyskakuje?
Ludzie opisujcie dokładnie problem.

boss83

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Errors Detected

The following error(s) were detected. Please correct them to continue:

-> GamerTag already in use

-> Email already in use
Registration - How It Works

Once you complete our registration form, our system will process your account request and send you an email confirmation. Once this is confirmed, you will be required to verify your GamerTag by following instructions sent to you in a PM at the official Xbox.com forums. When you have verified your GamerTag and email address, your account will become active and you'll be able to make full use of our extended features.

In addition, a Forum account will be made in your name so that you can instantly join and interact with our own community!

taki mi pisze nie wiem dlaczego nie moge sie zarestrowac na tego samego mila co mam przypisanego do xbox.com

acric

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
To co napisałeś oznacza:
- Ten Gamer Tag jest już używany przez kogoś innego
- Ten e-mail znajduje się w bazie danych (nie możesz na tym mail'u się rejestrować)

Wniosek musisz nową nazwę dać gracza i nowy mail mieć inaczej nic z tego nie będzie

Bansuj

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Albo po prostu zaloguj się skoro już się tam zarejestrowałeś. Jeśli nie znasz hasła to wyślij nowe na tego maila, albo jakieś przypomnienie.

boss83

Użytkownik
Użytkownik
teraz zarestrowałem sie na nowy niki i maila przyszła mi wiadomosc na maila otwieram ją loguje sie na my gamer card.net i pisze mi tak
Error! Please Read -

The following errors were found. Please correct them to proceed.

-> You have not yet validated your GamerTag!
You must complete both email and GamerTag verification before you can log in.

If you haven't received a message in your Xbox Private Messages as mentioned by your initial registration, you can now send one to us!

Below, you will find a Validation Code and link to a Private Message window on Xbox.com. In the PM window, copy and paste your Validation code to both the Subject and Message fields.

Do not send this code via email, it will be ignored.
Do not write anything other than the code below.
nie wiem co mam zrobic pisałem wiadomosc do administratora a on odpisał mi tak

Bosman88PL,

PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND FULLY.

The Validation Code you sent to us, 'did not make fully activate your account', was incorrect.

Please log back into our website at Your Xbox 360 GamerCard In MySpace, Forums, and More! -- MyGamerCard.net and follow the instructions to validate your GamerTag.
You must input your validation code (and ONLY your validation code) in the Subject line AND Body of the message.
This step is essential for using MGC services, as it ensures that you own the GamerTag you're attempting to register.

If you have any questions or problems with sending your Validation code, please reply to this email directly.

Thank you,
- Morgon
MyGamerCard.net

jak wogule dokonczyc rejstracjie czekam na odpowedz

Do góry Bottom