Xbox One E102 i E101 czarny ekran - nic nie działa

utoll

Świeżak
Świeżak
Witam
Ostatnio moi synowie włączyli konsolę i na źródle HDMI 4 pokazał się tylko czarny obraz.
Powiedzieli mi o tym i sprawdzam że faktycznie wyświetla się tylko czarny obraz.
Konsola na nic nie reagowała więc microsoft Support trochę Youtuba i użyłem 3 przycisków (łączenie , wysuwanie płyty i power).
Włączyła się opcja resetowania, więc wybrałem resetuj wszystko zachowując gry i konto.
Nic się nie działo konsola się wyłączyła po godzinie.
Ponownie 3 przyciski i wybrałem opcję - resetuj do ustawień fabrycznych i usuń wszystko.
Niestety pojawiła się informacja coś poszło nie tak.

Ściągnąłem obraz systemu wrzuciłem na pendriva i próbowałem uruchomić instalację ale niestety pojawia się znów informacja że coś poszło nie tag i wyrzuca błąd.
Błąd systemu E102 10030C20 80070079
i E101 00000504 80070079
Różne pendrivy kilka razy pobrałem obraz systemu i zawsze jest ta sama informacja: COŚ POSZŁO NIE TAK.

Proszę powiedzcie czy jest szansa samemu naprawić konsolkę lub jak wymusić reinstalację systemu.
Z góry dziękuję za pomoc dla Świeżaka. .

Rozmawiałem z serwisem Microsoft na czacie.
Poniżej tekst z rozmowy:

Witaj, Lukasz!
Porozmawiaj z przedstawicielem
Przedstawiciel Jacky Y. dołączył do czatu
Microsoft Answer Tech

Welcome to Microsoft Support for Xbox. How can I help?

Please be aware that if you switch apps or change focus to another window while working with us, you may get disconnected from your chat session. To ensure the best support experience, please stay active in this chat window.

Thanks for contacting Xbox, my name is Jacky, I hope you are doing good today.

Hello Jacky, Thank You im fine. Im cleaning my flat.

i have first version of xbox one

and my sons 2 weeks ago switch on the XO and it show only black screen

i was thinking that it is HDIM Cable but now

i check it and it show onlly black screen

i restart XO more times

but no results

so i use 3 button to Reset xbox

but by restet it show me . UPS something goes wrong and error

E102 10030C20 80070079

so i downloadet software but it do not start and show only error E101 00000504 80070079. My software on XO is : 17763.4088.amd64fre.1902.190303-1935

so.. what i should do?

Oh dear, I'm sorry for the trouble. Looks like the console needs to be sent to the service center. I do appreciate you proactively troubleshooting the console already to fix it.

The last resort to fix this error which is related to the system update is downloading the system offline mode.

can You give me a link to right one software sytem version?

im not sure do i download the right one

Sure thing. Because if after all these steps, the console still doesn't go to the Home dashboard, that means there is something going on in the console.

One moment please as I give you the link.

im using that link to downolad software

but im not sure if it is the right OSversion

The OS version of your console is actually the latest one already, so it will not be listed on the list of OS there.

We should be downloading the OSU2.

can You give me the link to the OSU2?

o...

For the steps, please follow this link below and it will route you to download OSU2 >> https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

why i should os2 . do i have other XO then i think?

i have model 1540

You have the original Xbox one, right?

so it is not HardDrive damaged or somethink like that?

I cannot pinpoint what exactly is the issue with the console but the error code that you are getting means that we need to delete and redownload the latest system update however for some reason the console cant download it. When that happens, either there is a storage issue, network issue or the console itself is the issue.

That is why if after following the steps on the link below, the best option is to send the console to the service center.

ok. Do You know how much will that cost after waranty ?

more or less?

100$?

It's going to be around $135 dollars however you can actually place the order online through our dedicated website devicesupport.microsoft.com there is $20 off if you place the repair order online yourself.

ok. I will do like that.

and i think in Poland it will be a liite bit cheaper

ok. i have the OS2 software

Okay, it should be.

i wil unzipit and start the XO

can You wait 1 minut more?

Alright, please make sure that there are no other files in your USB stick when downloading the OSU2 file.

Sure thing, I will standby as you do that.

Thank You. it will take a 2 minuts to unzip it

You re most welcome. :)

Jacky, It have that same like before.

Preparing console.

Don't turn off our unplug your console

and still 0%

standing

so in about 10 min. it will shows: Ups something goes wrong and error

E101 00000504 80070079

Thanks for trying though, I appreciate it.

I suggest to give it ample time and check if the same error shows up this time. If it is still the same, you can try to create the repair order online.

so it is hard drive

ok

Are you referring to an external harddrive or the built in memory unit of the Xbox one?

i will do like that

builted in

Okay, thank you for clarifying.

ok. Thank You Jacky for Your help.

Also, after creating the repair order online, you will receive an email confirmation for the Order details and the shipping instructions. Please follow the email and do not send any other accessories or cables with the console , just the bare unit itself.

i will not more boring You with that

Oh, it has been my pleasure. Thanks for your time. :)

Can I help you with anything else? Feel free to ask questions.

no. i'm good

Thank You once more time

Wcześniej próbowałem tych zaleceń które podał mi serwis micorsoft. Czyli z OSU1 i OSU2.
Niestety żadne z tych Offline Upgrade nie działają i konsola dalej jest martwa.

Dzisiaj się trzeba na poważnie zająć tematem więc najpierw trochę poczytałem na elektroda.pl
https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3416635.html
Chciałem zacząć od wymiany dysku według filmu:
Ale na filmie zobaczyłem ze na liście jest OSU3?
Nawet serwis micorsoft o tym nie mówił.
Więc ściagam OSU3 i zobaczymy czy to coś zmieni.
Jeśli nie biorę się za wymianę dysku :(.

Link do OSU3
https://www.xbox.com/pl-PL/xboxone/osu3

według informacji na filmie to jest akutalny system od listopada 2013.
Napiszę jak coś uda się zrobić.

Jednak OSU3 nie zaktualizował konsoli.
Więc zaczynam naprawę ficzyczną

Jak naprawiłem konsolę a no tak:
1. Na stronie elektroda znalazłem turotial jak sformatować dysk
https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3416635.html
Wszystko było jasno opisane więc przystąpiłem do działania.
Zamiast wyciągać dysk z XO podłączyłem przez adapter dysk 1TB.
Poprzez windowsowski Utwórz i sformatuj partycję dysku próbowałem usunąć wszystkie patrycje ale nie udało się to więc sciągnąłem darmowy program MiniTool Partition Wizard i usunęłem wszystkie partycje z dyku.
Następnie z linku
miałem ściągnąć xboxonehdd-master-5 ale niestety znalazłem tyko 8 pod poniższym linkiem: https://gbatemp.net/download/xbox-one-windows-and-linux-internal-hard-drive-partitioning-script.34239/
8 w odróżnieniu od 5 inaczej formatuje i przygotowuje dyski do XBOXA ONE.

Po uruchomieniu programu create_xbox_drive.bat jako administrator :
Select Xbox One drive creation type:
(a) Replace/Upgrade w/o a working original drive (Standard Only)
(b) Replace/Upgrade keeping original drive data (Standard and Non)
(c) Fix GUID values w/o formatting the drive (Standard and Non)
(d) Backup "System Update" to current directory (Standard and Non)
(e) Restore "System Update" from current directory (Standard and Non)
(f) Check all partitions for file system errors (Standard and Non)
(g) Wipe drive of all partitions and GUID values (Standard and Non)
(h) CANCEL
najpierw wybrałem po przejściu przez menu "g" czyli aby wszystko usunął a później zobaczyłem w tym turotialu
usłyszałem że trzeba wybrać opcję a. Więc wybrałem "(a) Replace/Upgrade w/o a working original drive (Standard Only)" dla dysku który miałem podłączony przez adapter.
Dysk sformatowało i przygotowało do XO.

Następnie według roxio https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3416635.html
ściągnąłem OSU i rozpakowałem na pendriva a dodatkowo na dysk konsoli wrzuciłem pliki z OSU do partycji system update dokładnie tak jak na elektrodzie opisane.

Następnie tak przygotowany dysk zamontowałem w XO według instukcji na filmie Stary 500GB dysk wyciągnąłem

Wymieniłem dysk, podłączyłem pendriva do boku konsoli i uruchomiłem za pomocą 3 przycisków i włączyłem aktualizację offline.
I konsola zaczęła się aktualizować, gdzie wcześniej nie dawała oznaki życia. SUPER!!!

Przeinstalowanie systemu przebiegło bez zarzutów. Konsola się nie zawieszała i nie trzeba był jej na siłę resetować.

Po aktualizacji konsola kila razy wyłączała się i restartowała. Następnie sparowałem kontroler i zalogowałem się na konto.
Konsola działa.

Zaoszczędziłem 135$ i znów możemy się cieszyć rozrywką w domu i w dodatku mamy wymieniony dysk z 500GB na 780GB.

Attachments

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

Do góry Bottom